To access the Wintec Guest (WintecFreeWiFi) wireless network you will need a New Zealand cell phone to receive a token.
1. Open your wireless options and select the WintecFreeWiFi network.
2. Launch an Internet browser (your default browser), click on Guest Access.
3. Type your cell phone number. (If this page is not displayed properly, you might need to turn off the Proxy Setting on your internet browser, you can turn off from Internet Option)
4. Enter the passcode you received on your cell phone.
5. Once you enter the passcode you should be able to access the Internet.
Your token is valid for 8 hours of use. After this time, simply follow the steps above to get another one!
I couldn't find the Event Wireless but choosing WintecFreeWiFi gave me 3 days access to the Internet by entering my phone number and getting a token.
Please sign in to leave a comment.