This Video introduces you how you print, copy or scan at Wintec.
(Note: please use headphones or a headsets to watch this in a public space)
Things you need to do before printing
1. Get the Student ID card (from Student Enrolment Information Centre)
2. Top up credit on your Student ID card (click here for top up FAQ)
Print / Copy charge
3. Log in to Wintec computers
4. Find the object that you want to print
5. Select the right printer (CityHub / RotokauriHub / Secure on Windows PC)
6. Select the right settings (please click to see the instructions)
7. Go to one of the printers and swipe your card on login device
8. The document title you have sent to print will come up on the printer screen. Select the document you want to print and press Print
9. Collect the printing and log off from the printer
Please click here for scanning information.