To avoid getting library fines make sure you:
- Return your library materials by the due dates. You'll get reminder notices via email letting you know when your Library loans are due back and will be charged fines if you return these late.
- Renew items before the due dates if you are still using them.
- Check your Wintec email address or set-up a redirect to an email address that you use.
- Sign up for library text alerts.
- Don't ignore a recall notice if you get one. A recall means that someone else wants the book, and the due date of the book has changed. You will get fines if you don't return the recalled item by the new due date.
Renewing your library items
- You can renew all items three times as long as no-one is waiting for the item
- You cannot renew any items if you have an item which has been deemed lost, or an overdue recalled item
To find out when your books or other items are due back, login to your library account
If you have any questions please contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org, or pop in and see us at the City or Rotokauri Library