If you are a student at a regional Hub such as Otorohanga or Thames, use the Library Distance Services. Email your Liaison Librarian for the books you want, with title, author, publication date, and call number. They can be couriered either to your home address or to you at your Hub. Let us know which address to use when you request them. Check if they are available as online books also.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the Library?
- Library - I can't access library databases and/or OneSearch
- Library - How do I renew books I have out?
- Library - I need help with finding resources to help me write my dissertation
- Library - What is plagiarism?
- Library - How will I find good resources for my assignment?
- Library - What kind of help can I get from the Library?
- How do I get a book from another library?
- Library - How do I find out how to use the Library databases?
- Library - How do I contact my Liaison Librarian?