In most instances help will not be available for travel assistance, however consideration can be given on a case by case basis. If you have a travel assistance question please contact MPTT team member Harris Huntley on 021 866278
Articles in this section
- What assistance is available via MPTT?
- How do I qualify for an MPTT funded course?
- Is help available for travel costs while studying on an MPTT funded program?
- Are the MPTT courses free?
- How do I apply for an MPTT funded course?
- How can I get help from a Kaiāwhina?
- What does a Kaiāwhina do?
- How do I get help with my whakapapa?
- Who can come into Te Kete Kōnae?
- Do I need to know anything about Maori and Pasifika culture and language to utilise your services?