For anything that doesn't have a submit link in the Moodle course. This can include when you have multiple paper or digital files that need to be stored in Moodle as this is Wintec's approved location to store all student assessment files.
- From within your course in Moodle select the Settings cog.
- Select Legacy course files.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click .
- Create a new folder using the button, name the folder after the cohort and assignment.
- Open the folder you have just created by selecting it.
- Add files by either
- Drag and drop or
- Select the Add button and navigate to the files you want to upload
Note: if you have multiple files zip them first as you can only upload one file at a time.
- Selectto finish.