Adobe flash player is blocked by Chrome and Firefox, Microsoft Edge has built-in flash player, please follow the instructions to turn it on.
Enable Flash on Edge
Use the following steps to allow Flash content in Microsoft Edge:
1. On your computer, open Microsoft Edge
2. On the top right-hand corner, click the icon.
3. Click Settings near the bottom of the menu that appears
4. Click View advanced settings under the Advanced Settings header
5. Toggle Use Adobe Flash Player to On
Allow Flash content for a website
In Microsoft Edge navigate to the website that is missing Flash content
On the top right-hand side of the address bar you may notice icon
Click icon which will display a flyout Adobe Flash content was blocked
Click Allow once to allow Flash content to run on that page for just one time.